Sunday 16 June 2013

Ahmad


We Have a Visitor

On Friday night our friend came to us from other stat. He is coming from Virginia. He was studied in Morgantown before. He was come to saw his friend. We envied him in our home. On Saturday when we woke up we fast together. Then, we took a shower and went to mall. Because my friend need a clothes and some stuff. After that, when he flinched every things we went to cinema and watched tow movies the first one was (Now You See Me) the second one was (Fast and furious 6). After that, we went to Qadoba restaurant it was very nice restaurant. Then, we back to home and I was very tired I felt sleep. On Sunday my friend took his bags to traveled to his home . It was nice weekend because I had a lot of fun. On next time I will visiting him in his city.

No comments:

Post a Comment