Wednesday 5 June 2013

anas

Something I learned in IEP this semester

I am doing will in summer classes. I hope to complete that greet job. I had some problem with reading class but I will fix it. I get low greet on the first quiz. Most by study hardly. However, I like the(study skill class) because the teacher tell us more important things about university. And she teaches us useful things about university and also about politeness when I speech with others. Also in commencing skill I learn most important about small talking   and greeting. But they are a lot of homework. Because the summer is short and run fast then others. I have to be focus and ready for any quiz or homework. I’m thinking to take TOEFL test. If I doing greet and bass the level I don’t take summer2. I flee well about this semester. I hope to get greet marks.

                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment