Sunday 16 June 2013

Idea


Plan Thinking

 

In last weekend I would like to go to New York City, but my friend cannot come with me, I was excited to go. On next weekend I hope to go New York City or Pittsburgh if I don’t going to New York City. However, we have a lot of homework to do in weekend because the summer classis is running so fist. I’m thinking for any way to organize my time between study and fun. And I’m thinking to don’t take a summer 2 and going back to home Saudi Arabia. The summer has a lot of pressure. And they Month of fasting are coming .And they aren’t enough services in Morgantown. The bus stop in 5.p.m. and the PRT also stop you can’t move after this time or doing some work. And the cab is expensive and if you need to buy car is also expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment