Monday 24 June 2013

AnoOoS


Last Week

 This week was very pressed. Week. I had a lot of home work on weekend I had many things to do like red the novel ,write the blog, study for the final test and Preparation for presentation. On Friday I start to read a novel after classis on Friday night I had some activate with friend like play video game and I spend some time to play soccer then I went to bad when I was tired . on Sunday , when I week up at 12 p.m. I went with my friend to Indian restraints. After that, I come back to home and start to do presentation and organize the min idea  to become easy for me to explained in class . on Saturday I went to library with my tame to complete and sheer the min idea about the presentation. We do nice work on the paper on Thursday at 1p.m. we have to present on Mole class.    

No comments:

Post a Comment